Training Solutions provides excellent training for you or your medical staff. Whether you are a beginner in the healthcare industry or a seasoned veteran who needs the required yearly refresher course, we have the classes for your needs!
Our Vision is to provide medical personnel with the most efficient knowledge and training skills possible to serve consumers in a health related industry.
2428 Alemda Ave, Ste 146, Norfolk, VA 23513
Jennifer Anthony-Lafa May 2022
This School is very educational and flexible to fit your schedule. The learning process will challenge you to be the best that you can be. They Staff Members are amazing, but beyond being instructors, They will guide, advice, teach and ensure you are never lost. Be prepared to study hard which will empower you to perform your duties with pride. I’m very Grateful
Chinwendu Osuji April 2022
The best program I must confess, the instructor was very good at making sure everyone understood what she was teaching. Ms. Brown is my favorite instructor and very good at impacting knowledge to every student.
Darling Nikki recommends Training Solutions. May 31, 2018 ·
"Choosing Training Solutions was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. From the registering process with Ms. Vega or Ms. Tracy to the class room was all straight professional. All the staff there was so friendly and willing to help with getting you in there. I'm so glad I had Ms. C. Brown as an instructor. She was very professional and patient if the class had a million questions she answered every last one with so much knowledge and depth that I knew that I was in the right place and that she REALLY knows her stuff. I love the way she encouraged us to do our best each and everyday. So if you want a career as a Medical Technician or CNA I strongly recommend Training Solutions."
There are no current promotions at this time.
The Top Five Nursing Quotes:
1. “Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.” — Dag Hammarskjold
2. “America’s nurses are the beating heart of our medical system.” — Barack Obama
3. “The doctors may be mapping out the war games, but it is the nurses who make the conflict bearable. — Jodi Picoult
4. “When a person decides to become a nurse, they make the most important decision of their lives. They choose to dedicate themselves to the care of others.” — Margaret Harvey
5. “Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Please let us know if you have any questions.